Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

That was a mighty sturdy towel..

Anyway,, very smooth animation! I really love your art style! It was easy to follow and the ending was a great plot twist! Well done!

The Re-design Crisis The Re-design Crisis

I didn't know what to expect at first, but this turned into a very interesting and fun video!

I love the scene where Bill suddenly stands close to the camera and it takes a moment to focus on him! Everything is well explained and I had a good laugh!

The only criticism that I could have is that they often stand idle when talking or move at the exact same time. You could make them nod sometimes to keep some motion going and avoid that the characters do nothing for too long.

Overall good animation and lyp syncing! Keep it up! I enjoyed it a lot!

~Curly

Platanoz responds:

Thanks for watching. Glad you enojyed it :)

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

These are the best lectures

Lighthouse - Background Art Lighthouse - Background Art

This is so beautiful. I love the use of colours and the calm atmosphere it creates. The fact that it's created using an older version of flash only amazes me more! Really, really well done!

I would love to have this as my desktop background. Is that okay with you? :)

The First Fire The First Fire

This is a really cool concept! Good thinking on this one! The way you paint is really impressive too! You have a really good technique for shading!

Tsitskhvaia responds:

LegendaryAxe-DrawWithJazza LegendaryAxe-DrawWithJazza

Hahaha this is a really fun idea! Jazza look so done too! This could totally be a thumbnail for one of his video's on his daily vlog channel!