All 5 art Reviews

Lighthouse - Background Art Lighthouse - Background Art

This is so beautiful. I love the use of colours and the calm atmosphere it creates. The fact that it's created using an older version of flash only amazes me more! Really, really well done!

I would love to have this as my desktop background. Is that okay with you? :)

The First Fire The First Fire

This is a really cool concept! Good thinking on this one! The way you paint is really impressive too! You have a really good technique for shading!

Tsitskhvaia responds:

LegendaryAxe-DrawWithJazza LegendaryAxe-DrawWithJazza

Hahaha this is a really fun idea! Jazza look so done too! This could totally be a thumbnail for one of his video's on his daily vlog channel!

After Battle After Battle

What cute scene! The Colors are really well picked and used greatly! My favourite part of the piece is the smiling prince! Keep up the great work!

Dragonair + Arcanine = Dragonine Dragonair + Arcanine = Dragonine

This is a really cool fusion! For a first impression it really catches your eye!

I assume the gray background was intended, but I can't help to think a simple Blue to green gradient could have add this little extra, like you are in an actual battlefield. But overal great work!

PinkPear responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback! Looking at it now i do see that a simple gradient in the background could have helped with the overall piece and maybe in the future I will go back and fix up things! I am glad you liked it overall though (: