Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

That was a mighty sturdy towel..

Anyway,, very smooth animation! I really love your art style! It was easy to follow and the ending was a great plot twist! Well done!

The Re-design Crisis The Re-design Crisis

I didn't know what to expect at first, but this turned into a very interesting and fun video!

I love the scene where Bill suddenly stands close to the camera and it takes a moment to focus on him! Everything is well explained and I had a good laugh!

The only criticism that I could have is that they often stand idle when talking or move at the exact same time. You could make them nod sometimes to keep some motion going and avoid that the characters do nothing for too long.

Overall good animation and lyp syncing! Keep it up! I enjoyed it a lot!

~Curly

Platanoz responds:

Thanks for watching. Glad you enojyed it :)

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

These are the best lectures

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

I have no idea what this was about, but this is really well done! It gave me the feel like I was watching an animatic and the fact it wasn't animated didn't bother me from start to finish. Keep it up! ;D

Pok├ęShots: The Eevee Pok├ęShots: The Eevee

Hoooohhh my lord this was totally unexpected and really gave me an uneasy feeling during 'THE THING' Really well done! And the sound design also was spot on... Great,, now I can't sleep anymore..